Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suit Cat's Admin Application!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suit Cat

Suit Cat's Admin Application! Empty
PostSubject: Suit Cat's Admin Application!   Suit Cat's Admin Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Are you apart of our steam group? if not join it: steamcommunity(dot)com/groups/empire-roleplay

2.) How long have you played?: I have played on the server for around 5 hours~

3.) How will you benefit us?: I am a decent coder! But theres always room to learn more! I can get the server more players by advertising and also making the server more fun!

4.) Do you code lua?: Indeed!

5.) Have you released any codes on workshop? if so link us here: Not yet. But im working on my own coding website and am going to start releasing codes soon!

6.) What is your roleplay name?: Suit Cat

7.) What is your steam Id?: STEAM_0:0:58499473

8.) What is the link to your steam profile?: steamcommunity(dot)com/profiles/76561198077264674/

9.) Give us a summery of how long you've played gmod if youve been admin before ect: 431 Hours. I have been admin on 5 servers and moderator on 8!

10.) Put any other info you want to tell us here: I am a serious admin who knows how to make the rules fair and knows how to have fun while doing it! I am 14 and i can benefit the server in numberous ways! Also i have been given a recomendation by BLvG Poke! He said i would be a great admin becuase im fair and good at roleplay!
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Suit Cat's Admin Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suit Cat's Admin Application!   Suit Cat's Admin Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:42 pm

Suit cat is a really nice guy! +1
Back to top Go down

Suit Cat's Admin Application!
Page 1 of 1