Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[LPS] Zephyr's Administrator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zephyr

[LPS] Zephyr's Administrator Application Empty
PostSubject: [LPS] Zephyr's Administrator Application   [LPS] Zephyr's Administrator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:43 pm

1.) Are you apart of our steam group? if not join it: Yes, I am a part of the steam group.

2.) How long have you played?: Approx. 3 Days
3.) How will you benefit us?: Showing passion to the players and helping those who need it. I also will benefit you by punishing rulebreakers when punishment is fit.

4.) Do you code LUA?: Partially, I am still working on the more basic side of lua. I am also working on a small scale social network on github and codecademy: zentext_codexa_org

5.) Have you released any codes on workshop? if so link us here: Not at this time. Just started map making!

6.) What is your roleplay name?: [LPS]Zephyr

7.) What is your steam Id?: STEAM_0:1:50008233

8.) What is the link to your steam profile?: steamcommunity_com/id/Kickingdust/

9.) Give us a summery of how long you've played GMOD if you've been admin before etc: I have been administrator once on a GMOD server that was shut down recently due to lack of donations, and once on a Minecraft server. I have also ran a Minecraft server myself.

10.) Put any other info you want to tell us here: I think this is a great community, and I want you to know is that I am currently a V.I.P member. I have dealt a lot with situations recently regarding someone and I tried to take it as professionally as possible. thank you for reading my application

Last edited by Zephyr on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Just fixed some grammar.)
Back to top Go down

[LPS] Zephyr's Administrator Application
Page 1 of 1