Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sammy Sosa's Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammy Sosa

Sammy Sosa's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Sammy Sosa's Moderator Application   Sammy Sosa's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:08 am

1.) Are you apart of our steam group? if not join it: Yes.
2.) How long have you played?: On your server, currently an hour. But that will definitely be changed.
3.) How will you benefit us?: I have skills being a moderator, admin, and server owner, so I think that I could suggest some ideas. I take server moderation very seriously. I have little experience with LUA, but I have the know-how of DarkRP modifications.
4.) Do you code lua?: A small bit.
5.) Have you released any codes on workshop? If so link us here: Not currently, no.
6.) What is your roleplay name?: Sammy Sosa.
7.) What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:34813144
8.) What is the link to your steam profile?: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029892017
9.) Give us a summery of how long you've played gmod if youve been admin before ect: I've played Garry's Mod since 2010. I have currently 1195 hours on record of playing. As stated above, I have been a server moderator, admin and owner. I have experience with hosting for many different games, also.
10.) Put any other info you want to tell us here: I am currently the age of 15, going into my sophomore year of high school. I am a male and have a mic. I really have my fingers crossed that you guys consider me Very Happy 

Also, I am friends with єяρ | ๖ۣMod on Steam, and have been for quite awhile.
Back to top Go down
Sammy Sosa

PostSubject: Re: Sammy Sosa's Moderator Application   Sammy Sosa's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:06 pm

I currently now have 15 hours on record of playing on this server. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sammy Sosa's Moderator Application   Sammy Sosa's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:00 pm

Back to top Go down
https://empire-roleplay.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sammy Sosa's Moderator Application   Sammy Sosa's Moderator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sammy Sosa's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1