Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aftermath's Admin App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AftermathGold

Aftermath's Admin App Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath's Admin App   Aftermath's Admin App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:34 pm

1.) Are you apart of our steam group? if not join it: Yes

2.) How long have you played?: 3 or 4 days

3.) How will you benefit us?: I can bring A respectful place and community. A place with no RDMers or Cdmers . When i'm on the server and I see people RDM each other or spam; I can't do anything about it, when people decided to RDM and disrespect each other. When admins leave, the server becomes crazy; it annoys me. Also I can punish people if they break a rule. I respect everyone on the server and they respect me back, most of the time.Since i'm in a different timezone than most of the admins on the server, i will be able to do the job when everyone else is not online.I don't disrespect kids that have a squeaky voice, I respect them for who they are not by their voice. I sometimes tend to be very playful, most of the people agree on that.I was a admin/Co Owner on a minecraft server called ''Baugh Pvp'' (New Server). I was working for a TTT server back in the day and I was a Moderator on that server. After that, they promoted me to admin because I knew all of the commands and almost everyone on the server. Later I started a youtube channel consisting of Trolling and introducing the server to every new player that comes on. After that they removed me because I wasn't spending enough time on their server. There have been multiple times where there has been no admins online to do anything about Idiots that come on the server and do whatever they want.

Also it is a great server and being part of the Admin/Mod team would be awesome.In order to not only keep myself happy, but the others who play for enjoyment, I can essentially bring justice when other admin's are not around. More times than not, individuals who frequently play on the server find themselves angered at the mass amount of rule breaking. I also find myself to be generally well acquainted with the community, and 9 times out of 10, I can safely say that other players enjoy my company, (in a completely non self absorbed way). Therefore, I believe I could simply talk it out before progressing further.

4.) Do you code lua?: kinda

5.) Have you released any codes on workshop? if so link us here: I have been working on a gamemode if my friend its called ''Traitor's In Hidden Town''

6.) What is your roleplay name?:Ezio Auditore Da Firenze

7.) What is your steam Id?: STEAM_0:1:41228700

8.) What is the link to your steam profile?: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042723129

9.) Give us a summery of how long you've played gmod if you've been admin before ect: I have been admin before on this server called Aiming Gaming i think and i havent played there for a quiet a while. After that they removed the server because no money and no one was paiding or donating at the time. I do enforce the rules and do not abuse.

10.) Put any other info you want to tell us here: I dont know what to say i respect and have fun with everybody!

Last edited by AftermathGold on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retroh

PostSubject: admin app   Aftermath's Admin App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:53 pm

It would be awesome if you did get into the admin/mod team. + Support
Back to top Go down
kyleboi76

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath's Admin App   Aftermath's Admin App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:57 pm

It would be cool if u get into support/admin role +1
Back to top Go down
AftermathGold

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath's Admin App   Aftermath's Admin App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:59 pm

Thanks Guys!!

Always glad to help the server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath's Admin App   Aftermath's Admin App I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:59 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
https://empire-roleplay.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath's Admin App   Aftermath's Admin App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath's Admin App
Page 1 of 1