Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Dragon's Admin APP #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Dragon

Black Dragon's Admin APP #1 Empty
PostSubject: Black Dragon's Admin APP #1   Black Dragon's Admin APP #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:00 pm

1.) Are you apart of our steam group? if not join it: I have joined your steam group.

2.) How long have you played?:I am currently at 5H, but more than sure I will gain more time.

3.) How will you benefit us?: I have great experience being a role of an admin, I have been admin of many servers in a variety of game which has given me experience.

4.) Do you code lua?: I can edit mods and read other peoples work, but I can not code my own. I am trying to gain Lua experience though.

5.) Have you released any codes on workshop? if so link us here: I have non.

6.) What is your roleplay name?: Black Dragon

7.) What is your steam Id?:STEAM_0:1:27380177

8.) What is the link to your steam profile?: steamcommunity{com/id/DragonsGaming/ (Remove the { when looking "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.")

9.) Give us a summery of how long you've played gmod if youve been admin before ect: I am currently a Jr. Admin of a DarkRP server which the group is known as "Pixel Reality Gaming". I have also been an admin of a group called "TSTP" but the owner got corrupt.

10.) Put any other info you want to tell us here: I have gained most my admin experience from a Counter Strike: Source server which I am still admin of and have been for over 1 year. I have also owned my own Counter Strike: Source server, and I do know all the average DarkRP rules. I also have proven that I have patience in the matter of being an admin, I would help anyone who needs an admin, and I dont "flash kick/ban". I also give more than 1 warning depending on the matter, and try to teach others the rules before resorting to a kick/ban, the kick/ban usually comes in if the player is completely ignoring me, or has broken the rule more than once.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Black Dragon's Admin APP #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Dragon's Admin APP #1   Black Dragon's Admin APP #1 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:01 pm

Back to top Go down
https://empire-roleplay.board-directory.net

Black Dragon's Admin APP #1
Page 1 of 1