Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Classy Skill's Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Classy Skill

Classy Skill

Classy Skill's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Classy Skill's Mod Application   Classy Skill's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:37 am

1.) Are you a part of our steam group? Yes.
2.) How long have you played?: Only an hour. But I love the server already. I know it's short but I saw the "NEED ADMINS" text in the name and thought I could be of use.
3.) How will you benefit us?: I will stop rule-breakers and make being on the server a better experience for everyone.
4.) Do you code lua?: No. But I know how.
5.) Have you released any codes on workshop? if so link us here: No I haven't.
6.) What is your roleplay name?: Classy Skill
7.) What is your steam Id?: STEAM_0:0:59621429
8.) What is the link to your steam profile?: *steamcommunity.com/id/classyskill*
9.) Give us a summery of how long you've played gmod if you've been admin before ect: Yes. I have a ton of experience being an admin. I am superadmin on 2 other servers. (ZCX[Got shut down], and Frosted DarkRP). I am also admin on [Sherald's Crib]. <Those are newer servers> I am a moderator on |mGen|Gaming.
10.) Put any other info you want to tell us here: I'm very friendly and on a lot.

Last edited by Classy Skill on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Classy Skill's Mod Application   Classy Skill's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:00 pm

Back to top Go down
https://empire-roleplay.board-directory.net
Classy Skill

Classy Skill

PostSubject: Re: Classy Skill's Mod Application   Classy Skill's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:18 pm

Admin wrote:
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classy Skill's Mod Application   Classy Skill's Mod Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classy Skill's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1